E-commerce is a special area of the economy, which includes trade and financial transactions carried out using computer networks, as well as business processes conducted through such transactions.
Recently, an increasing number of transactions are being carried out remotely, with the help of electronic devices. This is because electronic payments are more convenient and faster than cash payments. More and more people prefer to pay for purchases with electronic money. Modern economics is unthinkable without e-commerce and development. By the beginning of 2017, 10% of all expenses in the USA were in the form of online payments, and more than 60% were somehow dependent on electronic devices.
On the Statista service graph, you can see how the number of people making online purchases has increased in just a few years.
Why should an organization switch to e-commerce?
Do you want your company to become more recognizable and find its loyal customers? Then it is time to order an e-commerce development from our studio.
By creating your own website, you open the following opportunities for your company:
large audience. The KATASIS development studio focuses on the potential customer profile, which allows you to attract all categories of consumers. That way you eliminate all restrictions for your company;
reduced advertising costs and customer acquisition. A high-quality website development makes advertising effective and quite affordable;
prompt reporting of current promotions and discounts to the website guests.
increase sales using the content. Potential customers just have to click a “buy” button.
What determines the cost of the e-commerce development service?
The cost of creating a personalized website depends largely on the business itself and it's needs.
Read more: Backend development
The price may be affected by factors such as:
1. Customer database. The size of the customer database affects which technology and programs we choose. A website for a little traffic will cost less. A website for a large flow of customers will be more expensive in terms of development and further support. In addition, the number of customers will also affect the size of the development team that will work on the project.
2. Auxiliary applications. For example, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). This is special software with functions such as shipping, payment, inventory, etc. Large companies often use several ERP solutions at the same time.
3. Marketing. When developing such a resource, it is important to take into account the company's marketing goals on the Internet and in the real world. There are many tools for attracting customers to your website: social networks, videos, mobile marketing, mailouts, etc.
Read more: Bigcommerce
4. Website functions. Large companies can afford to spend a lot on the development of interactive functions to stand out from the competition. Such functions require additional expenses for the design and online store integration.
E-commerce website design and development
Design and layout are of great importance for increasing sales on e-commerce resources. Such user-friendly websites make a good first impression on new visitors.
Your website should have easy navigation with features such as link tracing and drop-down menu. You should add a basket that is always visible so that users know what exactly they put in the basket and how much they have to pay.
It is very important to take into account the colors, corporate identity and brand consistency in order to avoid confusion among your visitors. Using different colors for the same type of button can cause a drop in sales due to uncertainty. You have up to five seconds to attract the attention of visitors, otherwise, they can go to your competitors.
E-commerce application development stages
Services for the development, implementation and maintenance of e-commerce platforms include:
Pre-project planning and documentation creation:
Enterprise Business Process Analysis
Marketing research of the target audience
Formalization of business processes
Consultation on the analysis results
Selection and justification of the methodology for the e-commerce platform development
Analysis and specification of the system performance requirements
Read more: Technology consulting
2. Selection of the e-commerce app development tool
Justification of the decision in terms of total cost of ownership
3. Development, testing and solution implementation
Initial Development stage
Functional testing, load testing
4. Introduction of third-party services:
5. Integration with various enterprise systems
SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, 1C, etc.
Individual enterprise systems
E-commerce business development from KATASIS
We offer a full suite of services related to the development and support of e-commerce resources, which include:
Turnkey development. From technical specifications to the placement on a web server.
Full support. Full warranty and support for the smooth operation of your business.
Add-on development. We can develop additional functions in the form of add-ons (modules) to the CMS.
Мы - KATASIS
Мы весьма радужно проводим наши корпоративы. Особенно, если это годовщина существования нашей
любимой студии! Мы весьма радужно проводим наши корпоративы.
Мы весьма радужно проводим наши корпоративы. Особенно, если это годовщина существования нашей любимой студии!